CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Super Saver Saturday CVS Shopping $27 for $7.12 OOP

Okay okay, I know its now, ummm....Tuesday? lol Sorry about that!
I was so busy over the weekend, having family time and family nights with the kiddos and watching new movies ect. that I completely forgot to post my weekly deals and shopping trips! Please forgive me! ;0)

So I went to CVS first, and actually I am thinking that I am starting to LOVE CVS and starting to choose it over Wags! Crazy right? I will tell you why in a seperate post..but over the past few weeks Wags has just given me a headache instead of good deals!

So here is my rundown for CVS

Dove Candy Bar  $0.89 used a $.75 coupon paid .14 got back .89ECB

(2)Excedrine Migraine $6.99 used free coupon up to $5.99 paid $1
 Excedrine Back and Body $6.99 used up to $5.99 coupon paid $1

Got back $10 ECB's for buying $20 worth of Excedrine

(2)Revlon lipstick marked down 75% paid 1.99

 Got back $7 ECB's for buying Two Revlon Products!


So all in all I spent $7.12 out of pocket

And Received back $18.00 ECB's

So I was paid around $11 dollars to shop today!! How about that?!

No comments: