CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My New Blog Button

That's right!! I have a new blog button that I totally love!! It is on my home page, and also has the text box, to where if you wanted to you would be able to 'Grab My Button' which I sincerely hope that you do!! :0)
Okay now for the story behind this headache of a button....ugh. So I finally learned how to create one, and that was the fun part obviously. And, if I haven't mentioned this before I am a TOTAL genius dumby when it comes to anything technical such as blog buttons, and other blogging things. Don't get me wrong, I know how to do a whole lot on the computer, to fix the computer etc, etc.
Anyhow, I met a really great person, who has very quickly become someone that I call my 'online friend' because she helped me when I was totally lost and clueless when it came to the HTML code for my blog button! So I emailed her and she totally fixed it for me in a matter of minutes! Not to mention, she has the coolest step by step instructions of many different things, including but not limited to blog buttons!
Anyways, I would love it if you guys checked out her site, Hip Chicks Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies!
And a personal thanks to The Hip Chick! Thanks so much for all of your help!

UPDATE: I am so VERY sorry that I had the link wrong, I have fixed it and I really hope that you take the time to check her out!! Let me know if the link is wrong again please, but I am pretty sure its right now!! :0)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a botton..i still dont have one!I am so glad that i found your blog! I am now following your blog and would love it if you could follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much!

Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

You've done great, I love the new button. I'm still not sure how to make one. I too found a friend that was willing to make one for me, but as far as me doing it, HA...I'm still lost.

Thanks for the sweet comment, I will tell my son, you said Happy B-day!

DP said...

Hi Karissa,

Thanks for linking me, but you got my link wrong... It's actually www.pregnancyBABY411.com. not babies.

Hope you can get it fixed. Thanks!
-DP
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

Karissa said...

DP- I have fixed it now, I am so sorry about that!! I should have double checked, was in a hurry!! Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention!! :0)
Have a wonderful day!