CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

CVS Deal/Coupon Match-ups! CVS Weekly Deals 1/16-1/22

I am so sorry its taken this long to post the Weekly Deals for CVS and Walgreens, I promise to get better about posting these on Sundays, just with all the kiddos home its hard to get a moments peace lol.


And here are the best deals I see, and my personal shopping list!


Chestal Cough Syrup- $5 get $5 ECB
plus use this $1/1 Printable to turn this into a money maker!




Listerine Mouthwash- $3.99 get $1 ECB
use $2/1 Printable
Free after coupon and ECB


Colgate Toothpaste- $2.99 get $1 ECB
use $1/1 coupon from SS insert 1/2 or 1/16 
$0.99 after coupons and ECB


Crest or Oral B Toothpaste- $2.99 get $2 ECB
use $1/1 P&G insert 1/16 or
or use $2/1 P&G insert 12/26
as low as FREE after coupon and ECB


Toms of Maine Toothpaste, deodorant, or mouthwash $3.99 get $3 ECB
$0.99 after ECB


Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap- $0.99
use $.50/1 PG Insert 12/26
$0.47 after coupon


Duracell Batteries- $2.99
use $1.50/1 RP Insert 12/12


Those are honestly the best deals I see at CVS this week, and I will be picking up everything listed, or perhaps not, check back on Saturday for my Super Savin Saturday post to find out what I scored and how much I paid out of pocket!! Cant wait!!


If you would like to see a full list of CVS deal you can go here!


Thanks guys!

No comments: