CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Review for a Book Called Flight of Shadows

When I first started this book, I was SO confused, I couldn't figure any of it out, I didn't understand what they where talking about or anything. But, after I reached the 5, or 6th chapter it was starting to come together. The book is written to where each chapter is a different characters point of view. Either way, the book turned out to be super good and after I got about a 1/4 of the way through, I couldn't put the book down! I just had to know what happened next.
Overall, I think if you like, fantasy,drama,or mystery you will very much enjoy this book!

1 comment:

reputable online pharmacy said...

Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.