CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Introduction

Hello Everyone!! And Welcome!
My name is Karissa and this is my blog I am so excited that you have decided to take a peek into this crazy money saving moms life! I am going to give an introduction to what you can expect from my blog and a little bit about myself and my kids. Enjoy.

I am a mommy of three wonderful, happy, bratty, spoiled rotten kids! And this blog is going to be about my journey to raising them on one income, how I save money, getting my home in order, and lots of tips and deal that you dont want to miss out on!

My oldest child is 5 years old as of November 27....he is EXTREMELY intellegent, and is growing up way to quickly as they all do. He loves playing games, and his hand held game, and absolutely loves the computer.

My middle child is 3 and will be 4 on April 23, she is the biggest drama queen probably ever to exist, she is a major daddys girl and says that she gets her beauty from yours truly. ;0)

My youngest is only 3 months old, she was born 1.5 months early and spent 1 week in NICU, where I drove about 30 miles one way every two hours just to feed her, and that was the only time I was able to even touch her. There will be a following post about that season of my life, and if you have ever had a preemie baby I am sure you will be able to relate all to well with what I was going through at that time.

I have also lost a baby, he died while I was delivering him, there will also be a post about him, and again if you have ever been through something like this I am sure you will be able to understand exactly what that was like, and is still like 8 almost 9 years later.

I have hope that you will continue to read this blog, for advice on saving money, getting your home in order, and your finances in order. Also for the wonderful life changing stories that come from being a mother. I hope that we become inspired by one another and that we can share the wonderful deals there are to be had out there with coupons and local sales.

Enjoy, and thank you for being here!!! I cant wait to start this journey together.
Have a blessed and wonderful day.

No comments: