CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Second Walgreens Trip $96.09 Worth of Products for only $11.67 OOP!

Yes I know, I know! I am a genius! lol

I got $96.09 worth of things from Walgreens yesterday for only $11.67 out of pocket!!

Here is a quick rundown of everything I got, its not going to be everything I got yesterday but some of it, some of the shorthand on the reciept confuses me, and Im unsure what that product actually is lol...so here is what I can decipher off of the reciept anyways.

(2) Hallmark Wrapping papers
(2) Epsom Salt
(2) Invisable Rolls of Tape
(2) Crisco Shortening Sticks
(2) Dawn Dish Soaps
(4) Hallmark Tissue Papers
(16) Stocking Stuffer things (activity books, coloring book sets ect.)
(16) Holiday Pens and Pencils
(2) Stockings (1 Tinkerbell, 1 Toy Story Three)
(16) Gift Sacks
(2) Rolls of Toilet Paper
(2) Nivea for Men Body Washes
(1) Colgate Toothpaste (the one with the RR deal...total effects? Cant remember what its called)
(3) Caress Bars of Soap
(1) Garneir Nutrisse Hair Color
(24pk) Ozarka Water Bottles
(2) Baking Soda

And to me this is just an awesome deal, especially because I got things I needed anyways!!




Anyways, that is a ton of stuff for only $11 bucks!!

No comments: