CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

DIY: Hot Cocoa Mix


So I was sitting here last night trying to think of something I could make for Christmas presents, and here is the idea I came up with, since its super cheap to make this and you could really spruce it up with cute jars, or bags, and really cute tags and ribbon etc. I have decided that this year, I am not buying gifts that will clutter any ones home, I am simply going to make and/or purchase things that they can use up and get out of their houses!

Here is the Recipe I came up with while searching amongst the millions of them, I just added different ingredients from different places, so please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as my family tests this out! lol Just kidding I had some this morning and it is actually SUPER, SUPER good!! I LOVE it and will never go back to store bought again!

1- 25.6 oz box of instant non fat dry milk
1- Large container of Nestle Quick (chocolate milk flavor)
1 lbs of powdered sugar
1 8 oz powdered creamer
1 Tablespoon of salt
2 cups of cocoa powder

And here are the couldn't-be-easier directions:
Simply mix all ingredients together really well!

And then you can portion them out into bags, or jars with ribbon and a really cute or pretty homemade directions tag and viola you have a gift or part of a gift basket!!



Here's the instructions for your tag to attach to the jar/bag
Add 1/3 of the cocoa mix and add the rest in hot water or hot milk, and enjoy!!



Now how easy was that?! It couldn't get any easier right?

You can also do different variations of this cocoa mix simply by getting a flavored powdered creamer.
I'm thinking a chocolate mint flavored creamer would be to die for in this!
Also don't forget the marshmallows!

No comments: