CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Check This Out If You Have Kiddos!


I found this really cool site, where you can watch Disney Channel episodes! And they are full length episodes! I for one, do not see the sense in paying for cable TV, because all of the shows that I really enjoy are on regular TV anyways, and they have a kids channel that plays cartoons 24/7 so its a win win situation for me.

But I know that my kids miss their regular kids shows that they used to watch, so I went and searched for a way for them to see their shows without paying a fortune, and thats when I found THIS!
So now I am super excited, as are my children! It is great! And its a wonderful treat for them, and when they aer acting how they are supposed to. Now they can have the reward of watching an episode of their favorite show on my laptop! Perfect! And by the way, its completely FREE!

No comments: